I bought most of these for an article I was planning to do when I owned UnpluggedShop.com. I never did the article and sold the site to the Sellers (who are doing a great job with it).
I have never made a single shaving with most of them. They all seem like good users though. I also didn’t take the frogs off any of the planes.
Shipping will be calculated by regular retail rates via USPS or UPS from Dugger, IN 47848. International buyers welcome, you will be responsible for any customs taxes and fees.
US checks, money orders, paypal, and credit cards are all welcome. For Indiana sales, 7% sales tax will apply.
If you want one, leave a comment, such as “I want #3 and #4.” Comments are moderated, so there is a chance it is already sold even if there are no comments showing. I will do my best to delete things as soon as they are sold.
1. Miller Falls No. 75 US$15
3. 3/8″ English mortising chisel (badly pitted, would take a grinder to make usable) US$8
5. Stanley Bailey #7 Jointer $85
6. Stanley Bailey #7 Jointer $85
7. Stanley Bailey #6 $20
9. Shoulder plane planer (Knicker present) $30
10. Stanley #4 $65
11.Block Plane US$5
12. 10″ drawknife (some pitting, needs rehandled) US$5
13. 13″ Drawknife. (Note the blade is set at a bit of an angle, some pitting) $5
14. Hand drill (one tool badly chipped on ring gear, but otherwise smooth) US $10
15. Japanese made drill with nylon gears $5